Clear your diaries for Tuesday 6 March 2018 because the Risk Day is back and we want you to be a part of it!
The EPSRC HubNet Risk Day will restart the past series of Durham Risk Days (which ran from 2010-2014). It will become an annual seminar for researchers involved in all aspects of risk and uncertainty analysis applied to current and future power and energy systems.
This one-day event will showcase research and industrial applications across the following topics:
1. Reliability analysis of system assets
2. Control and optimisation of uncertain power systems
3. Modelling and quantifying uncertainty in energy systems
4. Understanding high impact low probability events
5. Planning future energy systems under uncertainty
6. Communicating risk to energy system stakeholders and policy makers
The event will be in Manchester (UK) and the website has lots more details.